Panther Valley RV Park provides ten acres of country living in the City of Reno. The secluded valley is a thousand feet above the smog, but only a ten minute drive to downtown.
- Convenience Store and Laundromat on-site
- Free Wireless Internet access
- 24 hour, on-site maintenance
- Backing desert hills with hiking trails
- Across from Schoot Park, the City of Reno’s large new outdoor recreation area. Includes mountain bike dirt ramps, skate park, basketball courts, barbecue pits, and a water playground.
If you want the Ritz, try someplace else. If you want a great place to live for a night or a decade, with a caring park staff, we welcome you to Panther Valley RV Park.
“I choose to live here because we are a community, friendly, out of the smog line of downtown Reno, and for the most part it is a safe and quiet park.” – Park Resident
“I chose Panther Valley RV Park because it has such an incredible blend of differing landscapes on the various levels. I chose to live on G row and am loving every minute of the desert and its wildlife.” – Another Happy Resident
Copyright © 2016 Panther Valley RV Park | 600 Newport Lane | Reno, NV 89506 |
(775) 323-1447 | Park Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org | Directions
The Park now has new equipment and a stronger wireless signal.
Nevada’s Best RV Park for Nature Lovers
USA Today and AZ Central News voted us one of the best RV parks for families and nature lovers in Reno, NV.